CURLYSHYLL Babassu Oil 100ml
Check Point :
01 Velvet-liked texture
"It fully nourishes damaged hair to be soft"
02 Natural moisture film
"Babassu seed oil includes highly densed moist, and it cares dry hair to be fresh."
03 4 Harmful ingredients free
"It doesn't contain paraben, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil and Color."
04 Subtle scent made by professional perfumers
"This oil's scent is made up of essential oils from france and spain.
It offers users feel pure nature scent."
* Whose hair damaged due to frequent perm and dye
* Who has rough and dulled hair
* Who regulary uses heat stylier
* Who looks for a hair essence easily absorbed into hair
* Who likes delicate perfume
How to Use
1. Pump 1~3 times based on hair length and type on palm.
2. Apply to wet hair or dry hair.
1. To prevent split hair ends, apply it on end of hair.
2. After using on hair, touch perfume zone using additional oil on palm,
then you can feel floral peach scent all day long.
Q&A : This is the question list which customers asked repeatedly
Q. What is difference between Babassu Oil and Silky Oil Serum?
A. Differences are below.
* Babassu Oil : Special for nourishing hair
* Silky Oil Serum : Special for shining hair
* Babassu Seed Oil : Moisture Film / Nourishing
* Argan Cornel Oil : Moisturizing (Vitamin E) / Elasticity (Omega 6)
* Camelia Seed Oil : Hydrating / Shining
* Eucalyptus Leaf Oil : Nourishing / Conditioning
* Sylvia Extract : Smoothing/ Shining